Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Lenten Challenge -- 6 Weeks to Enrichment

You have 6+ weeks of Lent, to work at accomplishing at least one, and maybe more, of the below "desired things to accomplish." Good Luck!




1. Things I would do, if I had more time...

2. People I would visit, in person, or by letter, if there were more time...

3. Things I would like to get done, if only I had more time...

4. I would make these things better about myself, if only I had more time...

5. I would volunteer to do this thing (or these things), if only I had more time...

6. If I had more time to do it, I would...

I hope you take this time during Lent, to work on something that will enrich your life or the life of others. It always seems to take something big to make a change, or a trigger to make things happen. Let this Lent be your trigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment