Sunday, July 7, 2013

...still trying to figure it out!

Ok, I finished school, graduated with my BSN, and am currently awaiting approval to take the NCLEX-RN exam for licensure as a Registered Nurse.

For now, I remain BSN, LVN, WCC ...haha.

I think I will wait until this last bit of necessity is achieved, then I will begin to post different flyers, ideas, programs, and presentations I have created throughout my time in wound care. This love affair I have with all things wound care is really something, and I must note my journey somewhere, if only for posterity's sake...

Stop back around August. Yes, August...that's when it'll be kicked into full gear!

Until my professional life is squared away, you may find some entertainment in my personal blog, which can be found here:

http://girlsgonehappyproject.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment